Answer the following:
ANSWER: There are some general rules and etiquettes to be followed while chatting:
• Messages should be short and to the point.
- Always introduce yourself by name if your screen name doesn’t reflect it.
- Always ask if the other person has time to chat first – regardless of how important you think what you have to say is.
- We need to install the instant messaging software.
- We should have an fast and active internet connection.
- We need to have the list of contacts to whom we want to message